(Includes Composition, Music Production, Mixing and Mastering)
|Music Duration (seconds)||60||90||120||150||180|
|5 or Less||$480||$800||$1,120||$1,440||$1,760|
|5 to 10||$680||$1,160||$1,640||$2,120||$2,600|
|10 or More||$880||$1,520||$2,160||$2,800||$3,440|
Music Composition rates depend on the amount of instruments involved, and the duration of completed music. The table above is an estimate based on the following ensemble sizes:
- 5 Instruments or Less; Small acoustic ensembles such as:
- Violin, Cello, and Piano.
- Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, and Vocals.
- Violin, Viola, Piano, and Drums.
- 5 to 10 Instruments; Medium ensembles such as:
- Full band; Lead Guitar, Bass Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Drums, Keyboard, Percussion, Vocals.
- Small Orchestra; Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, Trombone, and Percussion.
- Electronic and Commercial Dance or Pop music.
- 10 or More Instruments; Large ensembles such as:
- Symphony Orchestra
- More complex styles of Electronic Dance Music
Sound Design Rates
|Video Duration (seconds)||60||90||120||150||180|
The table below is for a standard film or animation with basic sound effects throughout. For projects requiring custom recorded sounds or complex and unique synthesized and processed sounds the cost may be higher. And for projects requiring less sound design or sound design only in specific parts the cost can be less. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get a quote and discuss the specifics of your project.